I’ve mentioned before that I’m not a morning person. I want to snooze later than possible or I’ll get grumpy, whiny and take on other characteristics of a zombie (yep, zombies need sleep, too)!
However, it’s been my experience that waking up at 5:00am to work on my dreams isn’t totally horrible! :) Once I go bottoms up on my coffee, my tired eyes start to sparkle. The result is awesomeness and a few things I have trouble explaining to my friends…
If you’re in 5 Club, you’ve probably experienced the following:
- You make coffee without a filter
- You eat breakfast at 5:15am. Then again at 7:30am. Then snack at 11:00am.
- Bags under your eyes look trendy!
- So do pony tails. Every day.
- You wash, rinse, repeat.
- Then repeat again because you don’t remember what just happened.
- It’s so early, even your dog goes back to bed
- You use spray starch instead of static guard
- You have trouble explaining that 5 Club is not an actual place
- You don’t grab a coffee the millisecond you get to work. You’re already two cups ahead! (Weeee!)
- Your first power nap wants to start at 10:00am
- But you have to wait until 12:00pm
- Then fight it again at 4:00pm
- And, let’s face it. We all know 5:00pm is just a big tease.
- You look forward to going to bed during single digit hours
- You discover other crazies who wake up and do awesome, too!
- You refer to those crazies as “we” ♥
Want to be a fellow 5 Clubber? Get to bed early. Then come on over! :)
Does this list sound familiar? Add to it in the comments below!